We’re here to help make you a neighbor!
The Copperfield Homeowners Association (CHA) is managed by a Board of Directors consisting of five elected volunteers. Each Board member is elected to a two-year term. On even years (e.g. 2018) two members are elected, and on odd years (e.g. 2019) three members are elected. LeAnn Swanson is the General Manager for Copperfield.
The current members of the CHA Board of Directors are:
- Amy Duck – Secretary (Administration/Activities)
- Greg Guilford – Treasurer (Finance)
- Jeremy Rydberg – Vice President (Maintenance/Landscaping)
- Brian Schmidt – Vice President (Pool/Tennis/Recreation)
- Shawn Wilkie – President (Civic Action)
Please fill out this form and someone will contact you shortly!